Fairy Bread is a party favourite. It's so easy to make and looks so pretty!
- Go for the classic hundreds and thousands look or choose a sprinkles colour that matches your party theme.
- Cut into traditional triangles or use a cookie cutter to create fun shapes that go with your theme.
- Use Nutella instead of butter/margarine for an extra special treat!
- 8 slices of white bread
- Butter (room temperature), margarine or chocolate spread such as Nutella
- Sprinkles or Sanding Sugar
- Trim the crusts from your bread slices
- Spread with butter, margarine or chocolate spread
- Generously cover with sprinkles - use a shallow dish to collect excess sprinkles to reuse.
- Cut into triangles or use a cookie cutter to create shapes
Alternatively create Roll-ups by rolling the bread like sushi. Cut each roll into three pinwheels or any desired thickness. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for half an hour to stop rolls unravelling.